I am astounded (but somewhat amused) when people are mad at me for having knowledge that they don’t have, don’t want, and seem to fear.
- Christmas isn’t the only holiday during this time of the year and not everyone has snow.
- There’s no federal regulations for service dog certification in the United States.
- Women aren’t here just to have babies and be sex kitten bimbos.
- Not everyone has to like sex and that’s okay.
- You can’t get AIDS from hugging someone who has it.
- Fibromyalgia isn’t in your head. It’s in your whole body.
- Marijuana doesn’t kill people.
- Mental health care is extremely important!
- You must think I’m stupid if I’m going to tell you information like my mom’s maiden name over the internet or other ways to identify me!
- We need to take better care of our veterans.
- Queer people are people too. So treat us just as shitty or awesome as you would any other American.
- PTSD has numerous causes.
- Modern medicine and technology are going amazing places but I can’t understand it all.
This is some of the knowledge I have. Sometimes people get upset that I mention it but I’m more upset that they refuse to try to get a grasp of it. Educate yourselves with beautiful knowledge, feel empowered by what you know, and embrace life!